I learned this Amazing Flavoured Rice from Mummy. The days I was sick and couldn’t consume Unflavoured Rice , this worked good for my Tummy. It can be had with rasam, dal and some veggies or crispy fried Kerala Chicken. I love it just by itself at times. Its too yummy if you like coconut, though too much of coconut isn’t there but you can always add more coconut and make it really sinful 😉
- 2 Cup Rice
- 2 Cup Grated Coconut
- 2 Large Onions
- 4 Medium sized Green Chilies
- 3 Bay Leaves
- 1 tsp of Jeera
- 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp of Red Chilly Powder
- Salt as Per as Your Taste
- 5 cups of water Including the Coconut Paste
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- Cut the onions into long pieces and slit the Green Chillies.
- Grind the Coconut into Smooth Paste.
- In the Pressure Cooker , add the Olive Oil , when it becomes hot , add in the Bay Leaf, Cumin Seeds and Jeera.
- Once the Bay Leaf turns Brown , add the Onions and Green Chillies.
- When the Onions turn golden brown add Red Chilly Powder.
- Add the Rice and Stir for a minute.
- Add the Ground Coconut Paste , Water and Salt.
- Pressure Cook it for Exact 4 mins .
- Then off it and don’t open immediately.
- After 10 mins , OPEN AND HOG ON IT 😛 CHECK MY VIDEOS AND DO SUBSCRIBE PrincessPriyanka LovesFOODandMAC
FACEBOOK PAGE – HOMEMADE REMEDIES
FOOD LOVERS JOIN LIVE TO EAT
FOLLOW ME TWITTER
CONTACT ME – email@example.com