Hi Guys, I love experimenting with food and this time it was an Ice Cream 🙂 If you love Chocolate and Biscuit combination, you will surely go gaga over this 🙂 It’s rich, creamy and yummy 😛 Do try it and let me know 🙂 Super Easy to make 🙂
So let’s begin.
- 200 gms of Milk Chocolate
- 400 ml of Cream ( I used Amul )
- Half tin of Condensed Milk
- Half cup of Milk
- 2 tbsp of Milk Powder
- 4 cardamom
- 1 packet Oreo Chocolate Biscuit
- 1 packet of Hide and Seek
- Add Milk Powder in Luke Warm Milk and let it dilute well..
- In a sauce pan , add the cream and bring it to a boil and switch off the gas.
- Add the Chocolate, let it melt and mix well.
- Let it cool completely.
- Now add the Milk, Milk Powder mixture ,Cardamons and Condensed Milk.
- Give it a 5 sec blend in the blender.
- Then crumble the biscuits according to the size you like then add it in the mixture and mix well.
- Put the mixture in Air tight container and freeze for 24 hrs (best results)
CLICK ON THE HIGHLIGHTED LINKS
JOIN MY FOOD GROUP LIVE TO EAT JOIN MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PrincessPriyanka LovesFOODandMAC JOIN MY FACEBOOK PAGE Priyanka George JOIN MY HEALTH RELATED PAGE Home made remedies for glowing skin MAKE COCONUT RICE Coconut Rice MAKE FRIED CHICKEN RICE Cuckoo’s Fried Chicken Rice MY WEBSITE PRECIOUSKIN Stay connected – Mail me firstname.lastname@example.org