Hello , Welcome to my Recipes Series. There was a time where I used to bake big time, if you have been following me. Then I got so busy in life that my passion baking vanished away. Recently I did an experiment with ingredients and luckily it went hit. Everyone at home was praising it way too much to handle. So I thought why not share it with you babies and you too can get praised 😛 It’s super easy recipe and tastes heavenly. You will love it more if you love bananas. It’s rich and divine. The ingredients makes the pudding cake delicious , flavourful and spicy. The perfect sweetness is added to make it super mouth watering. It’s my creation and it won’t go wrong <3
- 2 CUP MAIDA
- HALF TSP BAKING SODA
- HALF TSP SALT
- HALF TSP CINNAMON POWDER
- 1/4 TH TSP NUTMEG POWDER
- POWDER OF 20 ELACHI’S
- POWDER OF 20 ALMONDS
- HALF CUP SLICED DATES ( SOAK IT IN 1 TBSP OF HOT WATER AND HALF TSP OF BAKING POWDER TO MAKE IT SOFT )
- HALF CUP RAISINS
- 1 CUP WALNUT ( BROKEN)
- 6 REALLY OVER RIPEN BANANAS
- 2 EGGS
- HALF CUP BUTTER.
- IN A BOWL , MIX THE BUTTER AND THE SUGAR WELL.
- IN A BOWL , ADD IN THE EGGS AND MIX WELL WITH A FORK
- ADD THE BEATEN EGGS IN THE BUTTER AND SUGAR MIXTURE AND MIX WELL.
- SMASH THE BANANAS WITH YOUR FINGERS AND ADD IT TO THE ABOVE MIXTURE AND MIX WELL.
- IN ANOTHER BOWL ADD IN ALL THE DRY INGREDIENTS AND MIX WELL.
- THEN ADD THE BANANA MIXTURE INTO THE DRY MIXTURE AND MIX WELL.
- ADD IN THE DATES WITHOUT THE WATER , WALNUTS AND RAISINS TOO. ( KEEP ASIDE FEW WALNUTS AND RAISINS )
- IT’S A HUGE CAKE SO YOU NEED A HUGE PAN.
- GREASE IT WITH BUTTER AND MAIDA
- ADD IN THE BATTER AND GIVE IT A GOOD DAB
- ADD IT THE REMAINING RAISINS AND WALNUTS ON TOP AND PRESS IT GENTLY INTO THE BATTER.
- BAKE IT AT 150 DEGREES C FOR 40 MINS OR UNTILL IT IS COOKED.
While the cake is baking, lets make our Cardamom Sauce.
- 4 tbsp of Salted Butter ( I used Amul)
- 120 ml of Cream ( I used Amul)
- 1tsp of Vanilla Essence
- 105 gms of Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp of Cardamom Powder
n a sauce pan ,add in the butter and switch on the gas, once melted , add in the remaining ingredients and mix well ,keep stirring so that it does not get burnt . Once thick , switch of the gas and keep it aside .
Once your cake is baked , remove from the oven and pour in half of the Cardamom Sauce , wait for 10-15 mins and turn the mould upside down and remove the cake from the mould. Make some holes on the cake with a tooth pick and pour in the remaining sauce. Top it up with some blueberries(3 tbsp) and walnuts(5-10).. Before serving, you can break the cake into pieces and add some whipped cream on top 😉
Youtube – www.youtube.com/PrincessPriyankaLovesFOODandMAC
Snapchat( recent ) – cuckoo2603
Roposo ( recent ) – @pgvlogs
Facebook – www.facebook.com/Preciouskin
Facebook – www.facebook.com/PriyankaGeorge2014
Food Group – Live To Eat
Makeup Group – Indian Makeup Lovers
Website – www.preciouskin.com
Mail – email@example.com