Hello My Super Babies, as most of you know I had visited Japan recently and did quite a bit of handy shopping. I did invest in some really good products be it beauty or gadget. At the end of the blog you can check out my videos on Japan shopping and eating.
Today I will be sharing a magical product which I had heard a lot before travelling to Japan and did buy it also when I was there. I did make a video then talking about it but hadn’t used it enough to rave about it.
Now it’s been more than a month I have been using it religiously thrice a week and I can totally talk about it with full confidence 🙂
I am talking about The Japanese Camellia Oil which is not only magical for hair but is supposed to be exceptional for skin also. As I ain’t so worried about my skin, I didn’t use it for my skin. But definitely I was worried about my hair after I got it damaged by colouring it.
I had to rectify my hair myself instead of spending loads of money at the salon. Homemade remedies did help but I wanted something really magical which does wonders.
So Camellia Oil did the needy.
What is Camellia Oil ?
Camellia is a group of flowering plants in the family Theaceae. They are found mostly in eastern and southern Asia. From the himalayas east to Japan and Indonesia.
What is Japanese Camellia Oil ?
Japanese Camellia oil is also called as TSUBAKI oil.
Japanese Camellia Oil is best when obtained by cold pressing wild harvested seeds of the Camellia Japonica Flower without any chemical or heat straining.
- It is an emollient which means it has the quality to soften and smoothen skin and hair.
- It is a rich source of Palmistic and Omega 6 Linoleic Fatty Acids.
- It has loads of Anti- Ageing Properties too.
- It even contain Omega 9 which does magic to our skin and hair.
- It is very light weight and penetrates deep into our skin.
- Thus keeping our scalp healthy and nourished.
- It gets absorbed super fast without being too greasy.
- This magical oil is the secret beauty of Japanese hair.
How do I use it ?
3 hour prior to washing my hair , I apply this magical oil on my scalp and massage for 10 mins. Then I take little more and massage on my whole hair for another 10 mins.
I even use it as times as a serum. On damp hair I apply little bit on the ends and at times even on my scalp after washing it off.
How has it benefitted me ?
- It has actually treated my extremely damaged hair.
- It has restored my natural shine back.
- It has restored my natural soft hair back.
- It strengthen my hair and stopped it from breaking.
- It strengthen my scalp.Thus nourishing it.
- It reduced dandruff super fast.
- It leaves the scalp and hair super clean, soft and ultra shiny.
- It helped my grow super fast.
- It helped my mother big time by reducing hair-fall quite fast.
It’s the best discovery, my best purchase and the best beauty product one should own.
Which Brand am I using ?
Oshimatsubaki Camellia Oil which is available on amazon.in ( Link is in the description box of the video )
The oil from this brand is fragrance free and is light goldenish in color. As for the packaging – It’s in a glass bottle which is quite risky to travel with.
In India , you can get it on nykaa.com ( Innisfree Camellia Essential Hair Oil Serum ) I haven’t used it though from this brand.